[at-l] SoRuck Count Down!!!

Steve Miller atlists at millers-house.org
Mon Jan 11 20:35:49 CST 2010

Sigh...   I had really hoped to make it to two SoRucks in a row for
once.  But a few weeks ago, I get offered this "job" thingy that they
promise pays real money.  At least this time I get to stay in this
hemisphere!  But I'm going to have to miss another one.  I'll be there
vicariously though the list.

On the bright side, the job is only a six month contract, so I'll be out
of work again by summer.  Wait...that's not a good thing.

UpToSomethin'