[at-l] SORUCK 2010

Rosalyn gadog430 at charter.net
Wed Jan 13 16:28:16 CST 2010

Hello to everyone. Just wanted to send a little note about this upcoming
weekend.

Thank you to EVERYONE who has graciously signed up to bring one or more
items.
I went in and filled in some holes today on the food spreadsheet and you
may want to also.
If you bring it.someone will eat it. I promise. It won't go to waste.

As I try to emphasize every year, we have been so fortunate in the past
SORUCKS.
Unless I'm just really wrong, everyone has a really good time. I am 99%
sure.

I am so proud of the group effort that puts on this show.

A big THANK YOU to Sly for pulling it all together.

Thank you to anyone that has ever helped me in the kitchen.
And as all the kitchen people know.that's really where the fun really
happens.

As always my promises to you are this.if you come.I can guarantee you
will have a good time.
You will eat. I have never had a meal where we didn't have mounds of
food.
If you bring a dish that is unusual and you love it.someone else will
love it too.

So I look forward to seeing you all. If it's ok, I will be your humble
host in the kitchen for another year.
Someone just needs to slip me my two beers so I can make the dinner
work.

And as always.I can't do it without you. It's you that makes it work.

Until Friday,
Dawg

Ps. Is someone making fudge this year?