[at-l] Oh Yeah!

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Wed Jan 13 21:20:54 CST 2010

Now I remembered why I came here tonight in the fist place.

Does fabric softener hurt rain gear? I have just recently Revivexed my Precip pants and jacket, but after wearing them over wet clothes for 6 hours last week, they smell like wet dog. I just thought a good run through the rinse cycle would be a really good thing. Just wondering if there is anything in liquid fabric softener that would hurt them.

One more thing: how about silicone spray? Would that extend the waterproofing or just clog the pores?

QuestionBoy