[at-l] Horse Plaque---

Leslie Booher lbooher at charter.net
Wed Jan 13 23:07:52 CST 2010

For some reason, I got a horse-themed catalog before Christmas.  Tonight, I was looking through it and found a plaque that says:

Don't follow where the path may lead...
go where there is no path and leave a trail.

That really hit me wrong.  I totally disagree with the philosophy espoused.  What do you think?  It seems totally contrary to "leave no trace", "leave nothing but footprints", "don't cut across the switchbacks", etc.  Louis LaMour wouldn't have approved, either; his characters always dusted over their prints and such.  <G>

a'bear

Humankind (be both)