[at-l] Oh Yeah!

L. Clayton Parker l.clayton.parker at gmail.com
Thu Jan 14 05:57:45 CST 2010

Been my experience that fabric softener used on just about ANY high tech
fabric makes it smell like wet dog when it gets wet....or sweaty.

Lee I Joe

Once I knew where I was going, but now I have  forgotten.  Sometimes my mind
wanders.  Sometimes it goes alone, and other times it takes me along...this
isn't one of those times...