[at-l] Oh Yeah!

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Thu Jan 14 12:59:50 CST 2010

I'm repeating myself on at-l, but the best thing to use on stinky anything is a solution of water and plain white vinegar, with a little detergent mixed in.  Whenever I'm washing clothes that reek of hiker stank, I pour about 1/2 C. of plain white vinegar into the washing machine, along with the normal amount of liquid detergent.  Your clothes won't smell like salad dressing and they won't have hiker stank either.

Joan
bluetrail at aol.com