[at-l] Sleeping Bag Ratings Question

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Sat Jan 16 19:42:58 CST 2010

Wow. I didn,t put hardly any thought into buying my bag. I just saw one that was rated at 15 degrees, was very high quality
 down (850 or more), had a great rating in backpacker mag field tests, and had lots of torso room (and was about 2lb 4oz). Never even got in it, I bought it online, and it worked fine. it was a mountainsmith vision. Now I would probably buy a Western Mountaineering down bag.

Hotdog AT03