[at-l] Horse Plaque---

Teresa French Wench WenchAT03 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 17 01:05:42 CST 2010

Hmm... I tend to remember the good more than the bad.  That's why another thruhike seems possible.  After all, it was an endless stream of good views, laughs, painless days, good weather, and easy hiking, right???

When I'm going through tough things, it's difficult, frustrating, angering and sometimes makes me wanna cry, but afterwards... "That wasn't so bad."

Maybe that's just me? I dunno.
:-)
Wench