[at-l] places to check the weather

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 09:56:55 CST 2010

I walked into a shelter in VT, right at first-dark, pouring rain, and 3
other guys were huddled around one of those little radios that only weekend
hikers carried, static flowing like rocks in a tumble of rushing words,
Hurricane! coming they said...Hey Agnes! That was the first of four, and i
danced under the oaks as the trampolines flew with Katrina, and my umbrella
exploded...