[at-l] places to check the weather

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 13:40:16 CST 2010

"Optional" is a highly variable term. Some folks can't go hiking without
their MP3 player so they can listen to rock and roll whist walking over rock
and root. I'd rather ehar the wind blow, the birds sing and the water
flowing. Some like one stick, others can't function without two. And then
there's those who like to see how little they can get by with. For me a good
camera is a moral imperative. To each his own.

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/
http://www.photoshelter.com/c/jim_bullard