[at-l] If you think...

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 14:54:19 CST 2010

...that I post a lot on a rainy Sunday afternoon, just wait until I'm laid up with a cast on my left foot for two weeks!

My plantar fasciitis has been giving me problems for two years now. Multiple injections, night splints and walking braces later, my left heel is just not healing.

Wednesday, I'm going to the podiatrist. I'm getting the last injections that he'll give me in both heels. I'm getting a cast on the left leg which will keep my foot pointed somewhat upwards for two weeks. After two weeks without some trail time, I am nearly starkers. This should get interesting.