[at-l] If you think...

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Sun Jan 17 15:56:30 CST 2010

I don't filter folks either. I've never seen anyone that was in danger of getting filtered by me, so I don't know where my break point is.  On another list, there was a fellow that really rubbed folks the wrong way and they all had him filtered.  The moderator finally kicked him off.  Brings back memories of the early days of "bulletin boards" and the internet when "flame wars" would break out.  Most of us seem to have a pretty good sense of courtesy, respect and decorum.  Or maybe most of us are just boring.  :)