[at-l] If you think...

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sun Jan 17 16:15:04 CST 2010

Sometimes, it's like I'm outside my body, watching myself and saying "People sure would like him a lot better if he talked a lot less."

The memory loss came from stroke #2. The adult-teenager nonsense came from the 1st one. Mood swings and never meet a stranger. Yeehaw!

That's another reason I like being in the woods so much. It calms me down quite a bit. And this Winter, it seems like one thing or another has kept me away from The Happy Place more than I'd like.