[at-l] Horse Plaque---

Teresa French Wench WenchAT03 at tampabay.rr.com
Sun Jan 17 18:53:03 CST 2010

Great summary RockDancer!  And, again, THANK YOU for being there!  You took us for groceries and to a motel so we could dry out.  I did NOT want to go on into the Whites with WET gear.  After waking up at some ridiculously early hour because I was splashing IN my tent, I had to wring out my sleeping bag before putting it in my pack.  I just couldn't lay there any longer. Hotdog was probably wondering why I was packing up before sunrise.  That just isn't like me.

Good stuff!  Thanks for bringing it up.
:-)
Wench
www.trailjournals.com/wench