[at-l] PA Ruck tent display

Amy Forinash amy at forinash.net
Mon Jan 18 08:26:05 CST 2010

Hi folks,

Weather permitting, I'd like to set up some shelters again this year to let people look at them and get a feeling for them.  If we have ice like last year I'm not going to do it, but if the weather is decent I will.

If you'd like to help out, please email me with what shelter you're going to bring, and then find me at the Ruck to let me know you're putting it up.  I'll bring some tags to tie on so people know what they're looking at.

So far I have lined up:

SMD Wild Oasis
TT Sublite Sil
TT Contrail
TT Squall 2
TT Rainbow
TT Double Rainbow
HH Ultralight Asym

I think it'd be nice to see pretty much any shelter you've used for hiking (and liked).  Tarps, other Six Moon Designs and Tarptents, tents in the Hubba line, Big Agnes, etc.  Let me know and come show off your palace.

If you know the weight of your shelter that you're bringing, let me know so I can write it on the tag.

Thanks!
-amy