[at-l] But!

giniajim jplynch at crosslink.net
Mon Jan 18 17:12:37 CST 2010

I'll toss in something that might have been discussed in another venue some while back.  We all like the AT but it does have something of an artificiality to it.  Well marked, shelters, guide books that are pretty good, etc.  What would be neat would be to hike from Springer to Katahdin on blue blazed trails as much as they exist.  Now that would be an interesting challenge.