[at-l] Just curious

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:13:33 CST 2010

What is that? pToe Latin?

I get more insecure the longer I go without at least a week-long hike. The last two planned week+ long hikes ended early due to injury and then hypothermia. Wednesday, I get a cast on my left foot that puts me in the bed for two weeks. Just getting antsy.

I am a strange mix of brain damage and mental illness. Even *I* don't know how to take me sometimes!