[at-l] But!

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 17:24:55 CST 2010

If you know where to look, you can find a lot of the "original" AT. I follow it whenever possible. A few places that come to mind are the amazingly-viewed road walk between Tesnatee and Hogpen gaps in GA, a nice section near the NOC, and 30 miles or so North of Damascus which is now called (I think) the Bear Mtn trail.

With the Nat Geo map, you could probably hike 200 miles or more of trail within 50 miles of Damascus. Seriously. The NG map lloks like ant farm tunnels there.