[at-l] Just curious

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 18:54:06 CST 2010

From: camojack at comcast.net

Not at all. Which is why I try to avoid it; just the facts, man. ;-)
-"Camo"
Try harder. I'd like to get along with you again, really. But you seem to only comment on anything I say if it gives you a chance to put me down. Not very productive

Maybe we ARE just too different to see eye-to-eye. And I would be the first to admit that the last time I unloaded on you I was extraordinarily vicious about it. I just don't know how to "fix" it. Do you?

I apologized sincerely, but said that I'd understand if you didn't forgive me. I've been a bit snarky towards you as well, truthfully.

So. Is there any way to repair it? I'm willing to listen. At one time we were casual friends, and it would be nice to un-kill that.