[at-l] Just curious

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Mon Jan 18 19:28:07 CST 2010

You didn't apologize for your most recent "extraordinarily vicious" outburst that I recall, but whatever.

The last time I remember replying to you before today was when you were wondering about Weary and I told you that he'd recently posted on Whiteblaze, although that was awhile ago.

Bear in mind that you started this thread to ask if you had gone too far this past weekend; my reply was a sincere response to that. I really don't have the time, interest or inclination to fight on "Da 'Net".

We can be "casual friends", but if you wish to become negative occasionally, don't expect to simply get a "pass".

Of course, you could always join the "chickenshit contingent" and just block my email @ddress...but I think that you're a better person than that.

-"Camo"