[at-l] Just curious

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Mon Jan 18 20:38:12 CST 2010

I will do my very best. I don't have to be friends with everyone to feel like a whole person. But I SERIOUSLY dislike having active enemies.

I do admit to seeing some humor in the fact that I thought you were purposely pushing my buttons at the same time that you thought I was doing exactly the same thing to you. :-)

Kum-by-yah, etc.