[at-l] Just curious

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 18 23:25:52 CST 2010

I think Ken has it the nail right on the head.... keep writing!

We all have our manic moments when we lose control and lash out in frustration, hurt, and/or a mixture of both.  It is a defense mechanism to simply go wild for a bit... then we get over it and on with it.  I think that it's much better to have a manic moment in written words any day over a manic physically violent moment for a second.

Find a safe way of being manic (ie: venting) and stick to that.  Writing is an excellent manic relief/release.

When I was going through all of that crap with my exfamily, i would write pages upon pages.... just to get it out of my system.... then I'd simply delete the entire work when I was emotionally drained.  It felt so wonderful!
 Tenacious Tanasi