[at-l] PA Ruck

Mark Hudson mvhudson at gmail.com
Wed Jan 20 06:41:21 CST 2010

I have a DVD projector, but don't know my arrival time for Friday
evening. I have a DVD player, but no laptop, and no screen.
I have a carousel projector, but anyone needing it would need to bring
their own carousels.

Also a note - the last time I was at the hostel the TV in the lounge
room had a DVD player.

skeeter

All slots have been filled for presentations at the PA Ruck both nights.

Thanks to everyone!

However, we are sort of up in the air still who has what equipment.

It sounds like some folks have partial equipment but not everything they need.

Does anyone have this equipment that they are able to bring to the PA Ruck:

DVD projector
Screen
laptop
carousel slide projector for older slides

Here's the line-up.....

Friday night:
Northville-Placid hike, 30 minutes - Pootz & M&M
Konnarock Trail Crew video - 30-40 minutes - Michele Landis
"Sticking To It" - AT'91 - 30 minutes Skeeter
"Death Valley" - (length?) Weathercarrot

Saturday night:
6:45 - 8:30 "America's Wild Spaces" Laurie Potteiger
--break--
9:00 - 11:00 - Jim "The Geek" Adams, 1989 excursion (Mississippi
River, AT hike, bike ride, Ziggy the cat)