[at-l] But!

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Wed Jan 20 22:44:44 CST 2010

Mike -

Curiousity - what do you think is the effect for those who hike different trails, different places,

different countries?

I maintain that thruhikers are NOT the top of the food chain, so to speak.

Personal opinion is that those (like skeeter, for example) who hike various trails, as well

as those who section hike (any long trail) are higher on the food chain.  And those who

hike other trails in other countries are even closer to the top.  I could be wrong.  But I

haven't seen any reasonable, rational argument to the contrary.  Yet.  Still looking.

Walk softly,

Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/