[at-l] But!

trailr at aol.com trailr at aol.com
Fri Jan 22 05:19:12 CST 2010

Jim,
I fight with the word usage once in a while. People along the trail ask if you are thruhikers, and the answer they are looking for is yes. To others, everyone attemping a Thruhike is a thruhiker. But, if you are a Thruhiker in Georgia and you quit in Tennessee, are you still a thruhiker? No..... But that doesn't lessen your accomplishment. Anyone that gets out there is a winner to me.

Hotdog