[at-l] But!....Women of Power and backpackers...."a Felix-y time"

Rosalind Suit rosalind.suit at verizon.net
Fri Jan 22 10:15:03 CST 2010

Nice post, anklebear.....and I can just feel the Felix-y atmosphere when you were being questioned. Whatever the church camp retreats were ......"Women of Power" seems a very likely topic for all of us to keep in mind.  I think doing a thru-hike, or finishing a thru-hike, must be enormously empowering for any woman.  Certainly in the hiking community there are  numerous women of power.......mmmmm, now is that a Felix subject??

Rosie/mdhiker