[at-l] "best" treks around the world

Jim and_or Ginny Owen spiriteagle99 at hotmail.com
Fri Jan 22 20:19:56 CST 2010

Probably so - but that's still a lousy excuse.  Define "recognized" trail.  Parcs Canada

may not "want" to know about it, but they do. After all, they're the ones who issue all

the required permits.  And their people are very supportive.  The  only thing they don't

do is to maintain the trail.  Which, to a large degree, is the point.  Maintenance would cost

money.

Walk softly,
Jim

http://www.spiriteaglehome.com/