[at-l] PA Ruck

grey.owl at comcast.net grey.owl at comcast.net
Sat Jan 23 15:06:47 CST 2010

Felix may bring a spoon however I will bring a coffee mug.

Just got back from Vermont.  I now have a new well at my house.  It was -1 F this
morning.  A red fox walked across my yard as I was loading the car.  It was 42 F
when I got to Phillie and a pigeon sh*tted on my car.  Yet another reason to move to
Vermont.

I was going to be there Friday night; however my social secretary (aka wife) changed
plans.  I will be there early Saturday.  Is there a wok party for Sunday?  I may be out
hiking Saturday afternoon.  It anyone is interested in joining me look for the tall furry
guy, the short furry guy is Felix.

I am going back to Vermont on Tuesday and returning Thursday.  I will make
something good for Saturday if I get the opportunity.

Cheers,

Bob