[at-l] wedding ring found on AT, last chance

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:11:26 CST 2010

I've had 1 cut off a squished finger in a machine shop and hat one go all the way to groun when my house burned down. Amazingly, we found the house-fire one buried in a melted plastic ashtray. Shortly after that, I lost it for real. Then I gave up on wearing one altogether, as it seemed like a "losing" proposition. My wife still has the one she got almost 20 years ago.

I say sell it to pay for a nice section's worth of hiking food. But then again, I'm pretty one-track on that kind of thing.

eArTworm would probably say sell it and give the proceeds to the AT museum.