[at-l] wedding ring found on AT, last chance

Ken Bennett bennett.ken at gmail.com
Sat Jan 23 17:36:07 CST 2010

On Sat, Jan 23, 2010 at 5:55 PM, RockDancer <rockdancer97 at comcast.net>wrote:

>  I had no idea that married people lose their wedding rings with such
> regularity!

I used to play with mine all the time, and it would fall to the ground in
some interesting places. While I was still in the Army, I lost it in a field
encampment, somewhere inside or near a GP medium tent. (This tent is about
20x40 feet, so "medium" is a misnomer.) Early winter, plenty of leaves on
the ground, NO  idea where it was, and the person who put it on my finger
would not be happy. Being a resourceful combat engineer, I fired up a mine
detector and found the %^* thing. Only took a couple of hours. My CO thought
it was hilarious.

--Ken