[at-l] Horse Plaque---

kyvcat at aol.com kyvcat at aol.com
Sat Jan 23 20:16:17 CST 2010

I'm just glad my short comment had such an impact. No need for thanks at
all. It was purely an accident. Well, I don't know about that. I think a lot
of things are more than the "mere" coincidences they seem. Whatever it was,
it is a marvel that sometimes a more-or-less offhand comment can bring a
whole new attitude -- perspective -- direction. It's happened to me too. Maybe
it's worth looking at other things in your life through a different lens. I'm
just sayin' . . . . .   ;-)

Vcat . . . who's really happy at how it worked for you