[at-l] wedding ring found on AT, last chance

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Sat Jan 23 21:44:57 CST 2010

Ken writ:  Being a resourceful combat engineer, I fired up a mine detector and found the %^* thing. Only took a couple of hours. My CO thought it was hilarious.

When Michael was 18 and stationed in Germany, he lost his high school class ring.  He was working on a tank at the time and remembered having to take it off to get his hand in a close place.  However, he could not remember putting it back on.  He was really upset as he had worked hard to pay for it himself.  He looked and looked but could not find it.  Later on that day, miracles of miracles he happened to look down at one of the tracks of the tank he'd been working on to discover his class ring lodge between the tracks.  That tank had been driven around after they had completed the work on it and so it was a true miracle that not only did it survive being run over by a tank but that it lodged perfectly and happened to roll around to where he would see it!

Here are pics of it.

http://www.facebook.com/photo.php?pid=4779381&l=54f9da0a8b&id=779347387
 Tenacious Tanasi