[at-l] OT - Freedom of Speech was Snowshoeing VS Hiking

Jim Bullard jim.bullard at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 16:54:26 CST 2010

IMO The Bill of Rights was intended to protect the freedoms of *individual*s.
Corporations are not individuals and money is not speech. Yeah, I know they
are virtual persons for liability purposes but that shouldn't extend to
everything else. The next thing you know they'll be granting them the vote.
Same goes for unions as far as I'm concerned.

On Sun, Jan 24, 2010 at 4:28 PM, <bror8588 at aol.com> wrote:

> Are you referring to the Unions?

Jim Bullard
http://jims-ramblings.blogspot.com/