[at-l] OT - Freedom of Speech was Snowshoeing VS Hiking

rcli4 at comcast.net rcli4 at comcast.net
Sun Jan 24 17:58:14 CST 2010

Evil Corporations is really funny.  I'm guessing that 65 percent of folks work for corporations.  Corporations are pieces of paper.  I owned a corp for 24 and a half years. I contributed to candidates and the republican party every one of those years.  I also donated more to the boys and girls club then most of the folks reading this made in those 24 years.  Frank, if your gonna talk shit, try to do it with a narrower brush.

Clyde