[at-l] wedding ring found on AT, last chance

hiker 317 hiker317 at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 18:32:01 CST 2010

if you know any psychics who specialize in psychometry, it would be worth a
try to see if they could glean any info from the ring, or perhaps place a
"lost" ad in the major newspaper of the area nearest it's finding...other
than that, i vote for buying more hat-making supplies. Thank you for the
beautiful orange hat.