[at-l] wedding ring found on AT, last chance

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sun Jan 24 20:05:18 CST 2010

I have found a lot of very cool things, especially on the AT in March. However, the absolute best HAS to be a set of like-new Lowa Renegades in my size. I wore those until I wore them out and then bought another set. Best boots I've ever tried on.

Can you imagine leaving behind a $180.00 set of boots? It boggles the mind.