[at-l] surprise email

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Mon Jan 25 06:36:18 CST 2010

The situation in Haiti is so heart wrenching, I'm glad your sister is able
to help directly.  Yay for her, and a special yay for stepping out of her
comfort zone.  Like others here, I've decided the best I can do is
contribute to the Red Cross.  The people there are going to need a lot of
help for a long long time.

Thanks for sharing this with us Rock Dancer