[at-l] PA Ruck Saturday evening

bluetrail at aol.com bluetrail at aol.com
Tue Jan 26 09:09:33 CST 2010

Are you gonna be the dog or the pony?

Joan

-----Original Message-----
From: Felix J <AThiker at smithville.net>
Cc: at-l at backcountry.net
Sent: Tue, Jan 26, 2010 10:00 am
Subject: Re: [at-l] PA Ruck Saturday evening

Marsha Lee wrote:
Saturday night's presentation with Jim "The Geek" Adams will be held in the main common room (piano room) at 9:00 p.m. (Not in the upstairs common room where all other presentations are held.)

If anyone out there can bring their camping chairs, or a fold up chair, please do so. Note that the bottom of the chair cannot be metal as it would scrape the floor. Or bring a nice fat pillow to sit on.

I was planning on doing my dog and pony magic show at 9:00 in the main common room. There was even talk of me and Bag o' Tricks getting back together for 'one night only'....HE BOUGHT A NEW CROP!!!

ttp://mailman.backcountry.net/mailman/listinfo/at-l