[at-l] Fun in Florida

camojack at comcast.net camojack at comcast.net
Thu Jan 28 01:12:19 CST 2010

I've only "hoofed it" on a relatively small percentage of the 1500 (or so) miles of the Florida Trail, in the Everglades, the "Big O" (for Okeechobee) and the Orlando area...which is where my sister lives.

Regarding how much walking in water is required, a picture is worth a thousand words:
http://www.bgeisler.com/trails_page/ft/2.jpg

-"Camo"