[at-l] Walkin music

nightwalker.at at gmail.com nightwalker.at at gmail.com
Sat Jan 30 08:26:42 CST 2010

First off, maybe we'll be close enough in the heat of the year for me to show you how much nicer it is walking in the 75 degree night instead of the 95 degree day.

Second off, your name here is much better than Turtle. There will be 20 Turtles out there, but only one Cody Girl! What's that worn out turn of phrase? "I'm just sayin'." :-)

The Original Nightwalker

P.S. Dawg, call me in 45 minutes and tell me to GO TO SLEEP, FRANK. Finally leaving the hospital. My brother came in for awhile. We have lost 100 pounds between the two of us, and neither knew the other was dieting until it got ridiculously obvious. What a trip.

Fdjhjtrruuyjuhyjujtrkjeeruujjgtg...