[at-l] Hiking Honeymoon

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Thu Jul 1 08:34:34 CDT 2010

We leave for Maine soon, and we're so excited!!!  With our nuptuals my boss allowed me to take an extended vacation.  With the additional time I want to try to get to Katahdin.  Thank you to everyone for all of your wonderful advice for our trip.  We want to do so many things that I'm not sure that we'll get to everyone's suggestions... of course that means we'll just have to come back again some time to finish up the list!  :)

I'll post a trip report when we get back.  :)
Tenacious Tanasi