[at-l] Hot in NH

Art Cloutman Art at crystalacresnh.com
Wed Jul 7 10:23:51 CDT 2010

I know it is not nearly as hot in NH as in the rest of the country
but most homes in NH do not have AC.  Temp yesterday at Crystal Lake
was 95 degrees. In Concord it reached 107.  We do not have AC but we
do have the lake.  A nice cold 85 degrees soak before bedtime helped
me make it through the night.  Today is suppose to be cooler 92
degrees but much more humid.  To put icing on the cake the smoke from
a small forest fire across the lake has been blowing our way all
morning.  Well I'm off to Da Dump To Da Dump to Da Dump Dump Dump and
then back in the lake.
--

Life is Good!!!
Art Cloutman