[at-l] Cody sighting

Cody Girl codycodygirl at gmail.com
Wed Jul 7 11:11:11 CDT 2010

Hi everyone!  It was fun to meet Gutsy and Odometer along the way!  It is
hot here in PA.
It occurred to me camping alone the other day that I am totally comfortable
with all the camp chores and camping alone.  I've come a long way since
Springer, in more ways than one, LOL!
Hope to meet more of you along the trail.
>From Slatington PA
Cody