[at-l] teepee

Mara Factor mfactor at gmail.com
Thu Jul 8 12:24:34 CDT 2010

Most supermarkets sell Scott brand (1000 sheets) by the single roll.  I
prefer something softer and less dense so I usually offer the hotel or
hostel owner cash for a roll of TP.  Some are so surprised that I ask to pay
instead of just stealing, they just give me one.  Others are perfectly happy
to sell me one roll.  In either case, I don't think I've ever been refused.

I pull the cardboard core out of the roll so it packs smaller and pack it in
a ziploc-type bag.  It's then easy to pull paper out from the center of the
roll.

Mara
Stitches, AT99

http://friends.backcountry.net/m_factor