[at-l] Striped maple, was Re: teepee

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Fri Jul 9 10:57:10 CDT 2010

Shoe

I will admit the Striped Maple are a nice yellow in the fall.  However, my
"cathedral" trees (before the woolly adelgid destroyed nearly all of them
along the AT) were the towering Hemlocks.

Somehow the short spindly Striped Maple never brought the image of "cathedral"
to my mind.  Maybe I had too much of a bathroom fixation.

Chainsaw