[at-l] Phew Relief

Carla & Dave Hicks carla_dave_hicks at verizon.net
Sat Jul 10 09:50:15 CDT 2010

Good for you!

We only got 0.09 of a inch, last night. They were calling for an inch or more.
First rain in weeks.  No more in sight until next week-- then only 30%-40%
chance.

We have a six + rain deficit for year-to-date -- and that's with a surplus in
the late winter & early spring.  Un-real!

Everything seems to pass just to the north or south of us.  We have been bone
dry while the NORA automated weather station (which is about a mile from my
house, as the crow files) has recorded rain (which I could see passing by).
Aargh!!!

Chainsaw