[at-l] Phew Relief

Rosalind Suit rosalind.suit at verizon.net
Sat Jul 10 11:21:12 CDT 2010

We've been getting the best kind of slow, soft, unending drizzle all morning.....the soak-deep-into-the-soil kind.......which our Maryland farmers are going to be grateful for, if their plantings live.  Still warm......but not as hot as the last 3 days......which were miserable. Makes for a kind of lay-back and read a book day. Okay by me.

Frankie.....I hope you have a book or two while you relax by the lake. Enjoy...take a nap ( I find napping very helpful.)

Felix.....I really enjoyed seeing the wedding album pix.....thanks for posting the link.  Made me smile as big as BIG.  Joyous days like that should be re-lived, from time to time.  Could almost hear the pipes !!

Rosie/mdhiker