[at-l] What Kind of Stove to take on the AT

Bob Quinn bob.quinn1 at comcast.net
Tue Jul 13 09:01:45 CDT 2010

Thanks to all for the great advice on stoves, and fuel.  I never thought of
using gas line antifreeze as fuel, but it makes good sense.  The stuff is
widely available, and comes in ready to pack containers.I could probably
just pour some Heet or similer product into an empty Sterno can, and use it
under my sterno stove.