[at-l] OT: Wedding & Honeymoon pics

Tenacious Tanasi tenacious_tanasi at yahoo.com
Mon Jul 19 21:56:26 CDT 2010

"His combat boots and my flip flops. He  brings yin to my yang. He is my
military discipline, while I am his  bohemian whimsy. He is my thunder and I am
his lightning. He is the  driving rain and I am the playful wind. He is my fiery
sun and I am his  soothing moon. Together as one complimenting each to the
other...giving  and taking in turn. He is my best friend, my love... my soldier.
I love you, Michael."

>From that post I made on FB we decided upon the theme of flip flops and combat
boots for our wedding ceremony.  Wait til you see our cake!  Not only was it a
work of art but it was also the most delicious cake I've ever eaten.  :)

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=254608&id=779347387&l=6868e661da

For our honeymoon we went to Acadia National Park staying in the Blackwoods
campground and running all over Mt Desert Island and mainly Bar Harbor.
Kayaking is a new obsession!  As is Maine... what a beautiful place.  We've
vowed to try to go back every couple of years.

http://www.facebook.com/album.php?aid=254625&id=779347387&l=ca26a42461

(BTW... you don't have to have a Facebook account in order to view the
pictures.)

 Tenacious Tanasi