[at-l] A voice from the past....

Kelly Goins kellysgoins at yahoo.com
Sat Jul 24 18:20:40 CDT 2010

Hi everyone! Tis' I, the lovely lady from South Florida via Tennessee also known as GoVols in some manner. Earthworm found me on facebook and reminded me about the conversations we had here on at-l about my icky green counter tops (which have been replaced with a nice granite, thankyouverymuch) and I figured I would rejoin since I totally miss you guys!

I clerk for a judge now in Broward county... My official title is Judicial Assistant, but I basically do the grunt work that no judge wants to do. My hiking has been limited to day hikes due to a back injury and osteoarthritis, degenerative disk disease and degenerative joint disease. It sucks balls, but whaddya gonna do? I'm doing special exercises to strengthen my lower back and that seems to be helping, but without the aid of mass quantities of pain killers, I can hardly get out of bed some mornings.

How has everyone else been? What have I missed? Tons, I'm sure... Is that Wingfoot crazy-ass OCD control freak dude still around? What about that Felix guy? And that good for nothing Sly? (LOL - Just kidding, Sly) ..... Oh! And Jan! I still talk to Jan via email, but haven't heard from her in a while. She and I share a love of politics and were chatting almost daily before the election.

Lessee.... That's all I got right now. I'm about to get my swag on and go out to eat with my mommy. Catch y'all laterzzzzzz!